Android 6.0 has arrived, but 5.0, Lollipop, continues to be extremely popular and an excellent learning ground for aspiring developers. Starting with an introduction to the basic Android architecture and ecosystem and graduating to more complex APIs such as Sensors, Material Design and Data Storage, this course will immerse you in practical Android app development concepts and give you an excellent foundation. Soon enough, you'll be acing app developer interviews and monetizing your own apps!
- Access 58 lectures & 7 hours of quality content 24/7
- Explore the Android tools & ecosystem
- Understand practical app development concepts
- Monetize your professional-quality apps by integrating ads
- Get a full understanding of the Android UI
- Master dynamic views & create adapters
- Implement persistence to store data & make your app talk to web services
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade, and aim to teach technology the way it is used the industry and professional world. Their professional team of trainers range from Mobility, Web to Enterprise and Database and Server Administration. For more details on this course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!