WordPress is the most popular CMS on the Web and powers a large percentage of websites today. In this course, you'll be guided step-by-step through the process of building your own custom responsive theme using the popular Bootstrap framework. Dive in and gain the skills to build your own sites, or even sell your gorgeous themes on Themeforest!
- Access 6 hours of content & 53 lessons 24/7
- Build your own custom site & convert to WordPress
- Convert your existing static HTML website to WordPress
- Make your site ready for international users
- Use custom header images
- Add custom fields to make your website customizable for non-technical users
- Using PHP to pull in dynamic data
- Integrate fully functional contact forms & search boxes
- Organize provided code into templates
- Learn about widgets
- Enable filters & comments
Chris Dixon is a web developer and online teacher. He is passionate about his work, as well as teaching others about it, and has started various online and offline businesses. He was personally motivated to become his own boss and have more freedom and flexibility in his life. He built his first website back in 1999, back when the Internet was first beginning to popularize in usage.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!